Happy February! Well, the Super Bowl is over and it’s time to think about Valentine’s Day food. I have some delicious cherry chocolate cupcakes to share with you below. I bet some of you will have Valentine’s recipes to share, too. Whatever you’re sharing, I look forward to seeing it. Thanks for participating!
Gluten-Free Living Conference
I’m planning to attend the Gluten-Free Living Conference in April. Learn more about it here.
Here is this week’s gluten-free menu plan with some favorites like baked mac n’ cheese, salmon chowder, and more.
Last Week’s Highlights
- Veggie Filled Meatloaf – Sandi’s Allergy Free Recipes
- Broth is Beautiful – Real Food Carolyn
- Easy Chocolate Pudding (Dairy Free/Paleo) – Cassidy’s Craveable Creations
- Crispy, Sweet & Spicy Chicken Wings – The Baking Beauties
If you get this post by email, remember to click over to the site later in the day or sometime tomorrow to see what great ideas have been gathered here.
- Keep the links to gluten-free eating ideas (recipes, reviews, menus)
- If you’re new, please read the guidelines.
- Leave a link back (I will not highlight any recipes that do not link back.)
- Thanks for participating!
Note: I may choose to use your submitted photo if sharing your link on Facebook or highlighting it in next week’s post. If you have a problem with that, please let me know.