Hi everybody! I hope you’re all having a good week and sticking out the winter weather. Today I just enjoyed watching the snow fall, knowing that it wasn’t sticking to the roads and was only leaving a thin blanket on the grass. I’ll miss that snow when the heat and humidity of summer get here!
So, with ongoing cold weather, I have a soup recipe to share this week. What are you sharing?
Gluten-Free Menu Plan
If you’re looking for meal ideas, be sure to check out this week’s gluten-free menu plan. It includes, chili, soup, baked chicken, quiche, pizza, and more.
Last Week’s Highlights
- Mile High Chocolate Cake – Gluten Free Easily
- Sage & Sausage Cauliflower Soup – Raia’s Recipes
- Strawberry Mocha Shake – Apples and Ginger
- Oven Roasted Potato Wedges – Flippin’ Delicious
If you get this post by email, remember to click over to the site later in the day or sometime tomorrow to see what great ideas have been gathered here.
- Keep the links to gluten-free eating ideas (recipes, reviews, menus)
- If you’re new, please read the guidelines.
- Leave a link back (I will not highlight any recipes that do not link back.)
- Thanks for participating!
Note: I may choose to use your submitted photo if sharing your link on Facebook or highlighting it in next week’s post. If you have a problem with that, please let me know.