Welcome to Gluten-Free Wednesdays! With the holidays ahead of us, I’m especially looking forward to all the gluten-free eating ideas linked up here.
Thanks for stopping by and participating.
Thanksgiving Recipes: If you need ideas for Thanksgiving, here is a round up of a few of my gluten-free Thanksgiving recipes.
Food Gifts: If you have any food gift ideas on your blog, I’d love for you to submit the link for my upcoming gluten-free food gifts series.
Monthly Theme: Thinking ahead to holiday parties and get togethers, November’s theme is appetizers. The theme is just a suggestion, not a requirement, but I do look for theme related recipes to highlight each week.
Last Week’s Highlights: There was only one sweet potato recipe last week, so I’m sharing a few pumpkin recipes that were linked up.
Cheesy Sweet Potato Stuffed Skins – Skinny GF Chef
Pumpkin Snickerdoodles – Tessa the Domestic Diva
Ginger Pumpkin Mini Scones – The Spinach Spot
Raw Pumpkin Bread & Pumpkin Cheesecake – Small Footprint Family
Personal Pumpkin Pie (Grain & Sugar Free) – Anne-Marie Cain
My Submission: This week I am sharing a guest post from SnoWhite.
The Carnival: Please read!
- Keep the links to gluten-free eating ideas (recipes, reviews, menus)
- If you’re new, please read the guidelines.
- Leave a link back (I will not highlight any recipes that do not link back.)
- Thanks for participating!
- If you get this post by email, remember to click over to the site later in the day or sometime tomorrow to see what great ideas have been gathered here.