Happy November! Are you ready to find new delicious gluten-free recipes or do you have one to share? If so, you’ve come to the right place. Just browse the links below, and add your own if you’re a blogger.
ALDI Special Buys
Many of you love shopping and saving money at ALDI. Starting on various dates this month they have some special buys for your kitchen such as cast iron cookware. Learn more here.
If you need dinner ideas, then my weekly gluten-free menu plan is for you. It’s in an easy to read digital magazine format.
Last Week’s Highlights
- Slow Cooker Applesauce – Transformed by Food
- Vegan Chocolate Pumpkin Cheesecake – Eat Well Enjoy Life
- Power Balls (Paleo, Vegan) – Gluten Free Easily
- Carrot Cake Cupcakes – Easy Green Mama
If you get this post by email, remember to click over to the site later in the day or sometime tomorrow to see what great ideas have been gathered here.
- Keep the links to gluten-free eating ideas (recipes, reviews, menus)
- If you’re new, please read the guidelines.
- Leave a link back (I will not highlight any recipes that do not link back.)
- Thanks for participating!
Note: I may choose to use your submitted photo if sharing your link on Facebook or highlighting it in next week’s post. If you have a problem with that, please let me know.