Hi everyone! I know it’s a busy week, and I appreciate you stopping by today to share your recipes and look for new ones. I look forward to seeing what you all link up. Have a Happy Thanksgiving!!
Gluten-Free AND Healthy
My latest installment in the mini series is about healthy fats.
Gluten-Free Menu Plan
See this week’s menu plan for easy dinner ideas ways to use leftover turkey.
Last Week’s Highlights
- Flourless Cinnamon Raisin Bread – Real Food Forager
- Apple Pancakes – The Peaceful Mom
- Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake in a Jar – Know Gluten
- Mini Apple Crumble – Fox in the Kitchen
I don’t have a recipe this week, but I do have tips for making sure your Thanksgiving turkey is gluten free.
If you get this post by email, remember to click over to the site later in the day or sometime tomorrow to see what great ideas have been gathered here.
- Keep the links to gluten-free eating ideas (recipes, reviews, menus)
- If you’re new, please read the guidelines.
- Leave a link back (I will not highlight any recipes that do not link back.)
- Thanks for participating!
Note: I may choose to use your submitted photo if sharing your link on Facebook or highlighting it in next week’s post. If you have a problem with that, please let me know.