Happy Wednesday! It’s hard to believe that Thanksgiving is just over a week away, isn’t it? Whether you have a Thanksgiving recipe or something for everyday, I look forward to seeing what everyone has for us this week!
Gluten-Free Menu Plan
This week’s gluten-free menu plan includes great ideas such as pumpkin chili and potato soup with bacon.
Last Week’s Highlights
- Pumpkin Pie Roundup – All Gluten-Free Desserts
- Pumpkin Oatmeal Breakfast Bars – Waldorf (Inspired) Moms
- Perfect Holiday Stuffing – Tessa the Domestic Diva
- Apple Fritters – Hope’s Kitchen
If you get this post by email, remember to click over to the site later in the day or sometime tomorrow to see what great ideas have been gathered here.
- Keep the links to gluten-free eating ideas (recipes, reviews, menus)
- If you’re new, please read the guidelines.
- Leave a link back (I will not highlight any recipes that do not link back.)
- Thanks for participating!
Note: I may choose to use your submitted photo if sharing your link on Facebook or highlighting it in next week’s post. If you have a problem with that, please let me know.