Happy fall! (I’m really glad to have cool weather again after a week of upper 80s and even 90 on Sunday.) Thanks for stopping by. I look forward to seeing the different types of recipes we get with each season, especially fall.
Gluten-Free AND Healthy
This is a new mini-series I’m doing. Read this post to see a recent picture of me and find out how much weight I lost.
Harvest Your Health Bundle
This week there is a eBook bundle that is being offered at a great price. The bundle is full of useful eBooks and other items, and many of them include gluten-free recipes. Find out exactly what’s included and order the bundle in this post.
Gluten-Free Menu Plan
Get this week’s menu plan and learn how to download a monthly menu plan here.
Last Week’s Highlights
Yep, I’m in a pumpkin mood!
- Pumpkin Cranberry Smoothie – Tessa the Domestic Diva
- Chocolate Pumpkin Parfait – Made to Glow
- Pumpkin Spice Oatmeal Muffins – Amaranth & Kale
- Pumpkin Spice Bulletproof Coffee – SheShe’s Gluten Free
If you get this post by email, remember to click over to the site later in the day or sometime tomorrow to see what great ideas have been gathered here.
- Keep the links to gluten-free eating ideas (recipes, reviews, menus)
- If you’re new, please read the guidelines.
- Leave a link back (I will not highlight any recipes that do not link back.)
- Thanks for participating!
Note: I may choose to use your submitted photo if sharing your link on Facebook or highlighting it in next week’s post. If you have a problem with that, please let me know.