Hi everyone! I hope you’re all having a great week. It’s cold here and the ground is covered with snow from yesterday. I’m definitely in a soup mood, and I’ve shared a new one with you below. Thanks for stopping by!
This week’s gluten-free menu plan includes soup, stew, pizza casserole, and more.
Last Week’s Highlights
- Cinnamon Raisin Bread – Fairy Wings and Pixie Dust
- Peanut Butter Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies – Live Free, Gluten Free
- Paleo Cream of Chicken Soup – Eileen’s Everyone Eats Right
- Carrot Cupcakes – Rolling Out Dough
If you get this post by email, remember to click over to the site later in the day or sometime tomorrow to see what great ideas have been gathered here.
- Keep the links to gluten-free eating ideas (recipes, reviews, menus)
- If you’re new, please read the guidelines.
- Leave a link back (I will not highlight any recipes that do not link back.)
- Thanks for participating!
Note: I may choose to use your submitted photo if sharing your link on Facebook or highlighting it in next week’s post. If you have a problem with that, please let me know.