Corn on the cob is something I used to look forward to in the summer. I’m not eating corn right now because I’m on a grain-free diet, but I still cook it for my family. I do recommend that you find organic corn that is not genetically engineered. Below are some recipes for corn on the cob that you might enjoy.
I’ve also rounded up a few no-bake treats of various sorts to help you keep the kitchen cool.
Keep in mind that these sites are not all gluten-free. The recipes are all gluten-free or easily can be with gluten-free ingredients.
- 5 Ways to Dress Up Corn on the Cob – Lifetime Moms
- Garden Fresh Corn and Black Bean Salsa – Pocket Change Gourmet
- Grilled Corn Salad – Kate’s Recipe Box
- Roasted Corn and Avocado Salad – Newlyweds
- Grilled Corn and Jalapeno Salsa – Lisa’s Dinnertime Dish
- Corn on the Cob in the Oven – Couponing and Cooking
- Chocolate & Peanut Butter No-Bake Cookies – The Gluten-Free Homemaker
- Chocolate Truffles – The Gluten-Free Homemaker
- Chocolate Covered Almonds & Cherries – The Gluten-Free Homemaker
- Raw Peach Pie – The Gluten-Free Homemaker
- Cucumber Mint Granita – The Gluten-Free Homemaker
- Date Balls – Lifetime Moms
- Ice Cream & Popsicle Recipe Roundup – Lifetime Moms
- Blended Banana Ice Cream – Homegrown and Healthy
- Chocolate Fondue – Cook It Allergy Free
- Cherry Chocolate No-Bake Donut Holes – In Johnna’s Kitchen