Weekly Gluten-Free Menu Plan
- Fried Rice – Great for using up leftover meat or rice.
- Mexican Casserole – Can be made with or without cheese. It’s topped with cornbread, which my family loves. Serve with salad.
- Coq au Vin (Slow Cooker) – Also known as chicken in wine. The crock pot is a great way to cook a chicken. Save the leftover meat for the next night. Serve with mashed potatoes and green beans.
- Easy Chicken Divan – I love the combination of chicken and broccoli. Serve with rice.
- Baked (or grilled) Salmon – Serve with Zucchini with Onions and Rice & Quinoa Pilaf
- Cheeseburger Fries served with Veggies and Dip – Your kids will love it.
- Beef Barbecue Sandwich served with Salad – Now that it’s cool enough to turn on the oven again, I can make the focaccia bread used in this recipe, which my family loves!