I know, cake isn’t necessary for your weekly menu plan, but it’s a nice addition. I haven’t made this cake in a while, but it really is delicious. Especially if you use real butter.
As many of you know, cooking a large chicken or roast one night and using the leftovers for a second meal is a great way to save time. This week’s gluten-free menu plan includes a whole chicken cooked in the slow cooker (or you could roast it) followed the next night by white bean chicken chili.
Pizza is back on the menu for Friday night, and I’ve included my drop biscuits. I haven’t made those in a while either, but they are a very nice soft bready biscuit that goes nicely with just about any meal.
If you’re looking for more ideas, I post these recipes on my Facebook page each evening and have others share what they are having for dinner. It’s a great place to find more possibilities!
This menu plan provides you with six main dish dinner recipes and ideas for what to serve with it. Also included are a breakfast, side dish, and dessert recipe. Rearrange the recipes as needed to fit your schedule, or use the ideas to supplement your own meal plan.
This Week’s Recipes
- Chicken and Broccoli Stir Fry – serve with rice
- Spinach Casserole – can be served alone or with a side salad
- Salisbury Steak – serve with green beans and mashed potatoes
- Whole Chicken in the Crock Pot – serve with rice and quinoa pilaf and salad
- White Bean Chicken Chili – serve with biscuits and spinach salad
- Pizza – serve with veggies and dip