Here’s the last week of March’s monthly menu. I don’t always follow this menu, but I hope it’s helpful to you. Sometimes I make what’s on the menu for my family but only eat part of it myself. Or I eat leftovers that are grain free.
I haven’t gone 100% grain free, but eating grains or starchy foods is now a treat for me, rather than a regular thing. Maybe next month I’ll give you an update on how that’s going for me.
Gluten-Free Menu Plan
- Chicken Parmesan, Mashed Potatoes or Mashed Cauliflower, Steamed Broccoli
- Mexican Casserole (topped with corn bread), Salad
- Fish Sticks, Sweet Potato Fries, Green Beans Almandine
- Beef & Vegetable Soup (Slow cooker), French Bread Rolls
- Chicken Scampi, Peas
- Biscuit Crust Pizza, Salad
- Tacos, Veggies and Dip