In this week’s gluten-free menu plan there are two slow cooker recipes this week. The chicken cacciatore is one I especially love, and the split pea soup is perfect for a chilly March day.
I have to admit, I’m not big on preparing a special Irish meal for St. Patrick’s Day, but I’ve included Shepherd’s Pie for those of you who like to. I know it’s not a traditional Shepherd’s Pie which uses lamb, but the beef version has been called the same thing for years. Feel free to substitute lamb if you like, but the smell of it terrifies one of my dogs.
All the recipes this week are great, so click on the image or the link below it to view the full menu with photos as well as serving suggestions.
This menu plan provides you with six main dish dinner recipes and ideas for what to serve with it. Also included are a breakfast, bread, and dessert recipe. Rearrange the recipes as needed to fit your schedule, or use the ideas to supplement your own meal plan.
This Week’s Menu
- Chicken Cacciatore – serve with rice and steamed broccoli
- Shepherd’s Pie – serve with a salad
- California Pilaf – serve with green beans
- Split Pea Soup – serve with bread sticks
- Tilapia with Tomatoes – serve with rice and quinoa pilaf
- Cheeseburger Fries – serve with veggies and dip