Here’s the menu plan for this week, beginning with Super Bowl Sloppy Joes and ending with a filling breakfast for dinner.
February’s menu plan is available for free download. All you nee to do is subscribe to my blog via email or RSS. The download link will show up at the bottom of my posts. I had the wrong subscription links previously, so if you had problems subscribing, try again.
Weekly Gluten-Free Menu Plan
- Slow Cooker Sloppy Joes with Hamburger Buns – Delicious Super Bowl food that you can put together early in the day and have ready at game time.
- Baked Chicken Kiev – Try pairing it with roasted or mashed potatoes and steamed broccoli.
- Beef & Bean Casserole – An all-in-one meal.
- Chicken Cacciatore (Slow Cooker) with rice and a salad.
- Pork Chops with Rice and Quinoa Pilaf and vegetables
- Pizza Casserole (can use a cheese substitute) and Salad
- Almond Meal Pancakes with turkey bacon and fresh fruit