The second annual Gluten-Free Cookie Swap is underway, thanks to Jules of Jules Gluten-Free.
Between now and December 30, the contest is open for Gluten-Free-ers to post their favorite cookie recipes to share in the spirit of the season, and to enter to win some truly incredible prizes!
Here’s how it works:
Post a photo of your cookie & the recipe or a link to the recipe on the Gluten-Free Cookie Swap Facebook page.
The entire posting is banked in the photos tab on the page. Anytime anyone searches for a gluten-free cookie recipe, all they have to do is scroll through the photo album, click on the photo they like, and print the recipe!
The recipes will stay up year-round, but the contest ends December 30, 2011. The 5 recipes with the most “likes” win awesome prizes!
The Grand Prize is worth $850 and includes:
- The newest KitchenAid® stand mixer – the monster 7Qt mixer!
- A year’s supply of Earth Balance® products & beautiful bamboo cutting board!
- $75 worth of Chicago Metallic® bakeware!
- 5 pounds of Enjoy Life Foods® Chocolate Chips!
- $82 worth of gluten-free flour, oats, mixes & e-cookbooks!
I have entered my gluten and dairy free spritz cookies and would love your votes. Remember, all you need to do is click “like” to vote for a recipe.
Don’t forget to check back often to see what new cookies have been posted!