Tomorrow, July 7th, is chocolate day. So of course you need to make something with chocolate in it. Right?
Just because you’re gluten free doesn’t mean you can’t have chocolate and chocolaty good desserts. Here are 20 ideas for you!
Most of these recipes are dairy free or could be made with dairy substitutes. Some of the recipes contain oats. If you eat oats, be sure they are certified gluten free. If you don’t there are plenty of other options to choose from. There are also a few grain free recipes.
- Chocolate Cake
- Cherry Chocolate Cupcakes
- Chocolate Bundt Cake
- Flourless Chocolate Cake
- Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake
Cookies and Bars
- Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies
- Flourless Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Chocolate No-Bake Cookies
- Intense Chocolate Almond Bites
- Chocolate Covered Almonds
- Chocolate Truffles
- Chocolate Nut Butter Date Balls
- Grain Free Date Balls
- Healthy Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge
- Peanut Butter Cups