I have two opportunities to share with you today. I thought about listing them in my Surfing Saturday post, but I was afraid that some of you might miss them that way.
1. Free Back to School Ebook by Jules Shepard. I plan on doing a brief back to school post next week, but Jules’ book is more comprehensive and full of great ideas.
To redeem this e-book, simply follow these steps:
- Click this Back to School Ebook link which will take you to the product page.
- Click the “Add to Cart” button.
- At check out, use this coupon code: 2011BTSebook (case sensitive).
- Hit Apply. The value of this item will drop to $0.00.
- Purchase and process the order.
- An e-mail will be sent to you allowing you to download the e-book.
2. Take Back Your Health Conference Ticket Giveaway.
- Valerie at City|Life|Eats is doing this giveaway. The conference is in the Washington, DC area on October 22nd & 23rd. The giveaway is only for the conference ticket and does not include other travel expenses or accommodations.
This is not a gluten-free conference, but Valerie says,
“The majority of the speakers will be speaking about overall health generally rather than specific conditions, but one of the speakers, Andrea Bearman, will speak on thyroid health and the importance of gluten-free grains, and all the cooking demos will be gluten-free.”
To enter the giveaway, follow the instructions on Valerie’s post.