This is a very easy gluten-free dinner, and my kids rave about the chicken. I usually have a bag of frozen chicken breasts in my freezer. They are nice to use when I need a simple meal.
- Olive oil
- Italian salad dressing
- Powdered Ranch dressing mix (gluten-free)
- Put a little Italian salad dressing and a little olive oil in the bottom of a rectangular baking dish.
- Place the frozen chicken breasts in the dish and add a little of the salad dressing and olive oil on top.
- Sprinkle the chicken pieces liberally with powdered ranch dressing mix.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 – 1 hour or until done. If using chicken that is not frozen, your baking time will be much less.