Zucchini Quiche Muffins
- 6 large eggs
- 2 cups shredded zucchini
- ½ cup canned diced tomatoes, drained
- ¼ cup almond flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¾ teaspoon dried basil
- 1 cup chopped cooked bacon (or other cooked meat)
- Preheat the oven to 350° and grease a 12 cup muffin tin.
- Break the eggs into a mixing bowl. Whisk until the yolks and whites are combined.
- Add the remaining ingredients and stir together.
- Spoon evenly into 12 muffin cups.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the egg is set in the center of the muffins.
- Let cool in the pan for a few minutes, then move to a serving plate.
Recipe by The Gluten-Free Homemaker at http://glutenfreehomemaker.com/zucchini-quiche-muffins/