Coconut Flour Biscuits
Author: Linda Etherton
Recipe type: Bread
- 1/2 cup melted coconut oil
- 6 large eggs
- 2 Tablespoons honey
- 2/3 cup coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- In a small bowl, whisk together the coconut flour, baking powder, and salt.
- In a larger bowl, beat together the coconut oil, eggs, and honey, using a hand held mixer.
- Add the flour mixture and beat until well mixed.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto a greased cookie sheet. Shape into disks approximately 1/4 inch thick and 2 1/2 inches in diameter. The will spread a little, but I fit 12 on one large cookie sheet.
- Bake at 400 for 12-15 minutes until golden brown on top.
- Makes 12 biscuits.
Recipe by The Gluten-Free Homemaker at http://glutenfreehomemaker.com/coconut-flour-biscuits/