Single Serve Quesadilla
Author: Linda Etherton
Recipe type: Main Dish
- 1 Udi’s Gluten Free Flour Tortilla, Large
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- ½ cup shredded cheese, preferably cheddar or Mexican blend.
- Optional Extras:
- ½ cup diced chicken
- ¼ cup diced tomatoes
- ¼ cup chopped onions
- 1 Tablespoon sliced olives
- 1 Tablespoon diced mushrooms
- Brush skillet with 1 teaspoon vegetable oil and heat to medium-high.
- Place Udi’s large tortilla in pan. Layer with a thin layer of cheese, leaving about ½ inch around edges.
- Personalize quesadilla with thin layer of optional ingredients, if desired.
- Fold quesadilla in half and let it cook in the pan 1-2 minutes until slightly brown underneath before turning to brown the topside.
- Slide onto plate and enjoy!
Recipe by Gluten-Free Homemaker at http://glutenfreehomemaker.com/udis-new-soft-tortillas-review-and-giveaway/