Author: Linda Etherton
Recipe type: Main Dish
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup enchilada sauce, divided
- 5 corn tortillas
- 1 can refried beans
- In a skillet, cook the ground beef and onions until done.
- Add the garlic and cook one minute more. Drain.
- Add 1/2 cup enchilada sauce to the meat and heat through.
- Heat the refried beans until hot.
- Place 2 corn tortillas (on on top of the other) on the bottom of a greased pie dish.
- Spread about 1/3 of the beans over the tortillas.
- Add about one third of the meat mixture.
- Repeat layers two more times using only one corn tortilla.
- Top with the last corn tortilla and pour the remaining 1/2 cup enchilada sauce over top.
- Bake at 350° for 30 minutes.
Recipe by The Gluten-Free Homemaker at http://glutenfreehomemaker.com/enchilada-pie/