Ground Beef Goulash
Author: Linda Etherton
Serves: 4 - 6
- 8 ounces gluten-free pasta
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (15 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cook the pasta according to package instructions and drain.
- In a large skillet, cook the ground beef and onion. Drain.
- Add the garlic and sauté for one minute or until fragrant.
- Add the diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, and Italian seasoning. Simmer about 15 minutes.
- Stir in the pasta, salt and pepper. Heat and stir for 5 minutes.
Recipe by The Gluten-Free Homemaker at http://glutenfreehomemaker.com/ground-beef-goulash/