Author: Linda Etherton
Recipe type: Appetizer
- 1 pound uncooked bulk breakfast sausage
- 1/2 cup white rice flour
- 1/2 cup tapioca starch/flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 large egg
- Preheat the oven to 350° and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Form into balls about 1 1/4 inches in diameter.
- Place on the baking sheet and bake for 20 – 25 minutes.
- Makes approximately 40 balls.
Recipe by The Gluten-Free Homemaker at http://glutenfreehomemaker.com/sausage-balls/