- 1/2 pound fresh cranberries
- 2 apples, peeled and cored
- 2 Asian pears, peeled and cored
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup fresh orange juice
- 1 Tablespoon orange zest
- 2 Tablespoons honey
- 1/4 cup chopped toasted walnuts
- Chop the cranberries, apples and pears in a food processor. Move to a bowl.
- Add the cinnamon, juice, zest, and honey and stir well.
- Place in a serving bowl and top with the toasted walnuts.
Recipe by The Gluten-Free Homemaker at http://glutenfreehomemaker.com/cranberry-salad/