Mango Salsa Chicken
- Flesh from 2 medium-sized mangoes (ripe, but firm), large dice
- 1 medium size red pepper, diced
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, diced
- 2/3 cup green onions, diced
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt to taste (I used a pinch.)
- Combine first four ingredients in a glass bowl.
- Add lime juice and oil.
- Stir to coat all ingredients well.
- Refrigerate for 1-4 hours to allow flavors to infuse throughout.
- Serve over grilled chicken or fish–yum!
Recipe by The Gluten-Free Homemaker at http://glutenfreehomemaker.com/mango-salsa-chicken/