- 3 cups shredded zucchini
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese of choice
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 3 Tablespoons almond flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- pizza sauce
- shredded cheese
- Preheat your oven to 400°.
- Grease a round pizza stone or pan.
- Squeeze the shredded zucchini with a paper towel to remove some moisture.
- Combine all the zucchini, 1/2 cup shredded cheese, eggs, almond flour, baking soda, and salt in a mixing bowl.
- Spread the zucchini onto the prepared pizza stone or pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes. The oven will be steamy, be careful when you open it.
- Remove the pizza and reduce the heat to 375°.
- Top the zucchini crust with pizza sauce, cheese and toppings of choice.
- Return to the oven for 15 minutes more.
- Let the pizza sit for 15 minutes before cutting.
Recipe by The Gluten-Free Homemaker at http://glutenfreehomemaker.com/zucchini-pizza/