- 2/3 cup apple juice
- 2 Tablespoons mustard
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 Tablespoon corn starch
- 14 ounces Smoked sausage
- 3 Gala apples
- 1 large yellow onion
- 1 large red bell pepper
- Soak your skewers if they are wooden.
- Wisk together the apple juice, mustard, honey and cornstarch in a small sauce pan. Heat and stir until boiling. Reduce heat and boil for one minute. Remove from heat and let cool.
- Remove the casing from the sausage and cut into one inch slices.
- Core the apples and cut into eighths.
- Cut the onion and pepper into 1 – 2 inch slices.
- Assemble the foods on the skewers.
- Place on the grill for about 4 minutes each side. Brush with glaze and grill a few minutes more, turning once.
Recipe by The Gluten-Free Homemaker at http://glutenfreehomemaker.com/grilled-kebabs/