Crockpot Italian Chicken with Potatoes
- 4 pounds boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 halves)
- 2 pounds red or gold potatoes
- ½ cup Italian salad dressing
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Brine the chicken breasts for 45 minutes. Drain and rinse. This step is optional but results in more moist and tender chicken.
- Wash the potatoes and cut them into approximately 1½ inch chunks. Place them in the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Pour half the salad dressing over the potatoes and sprinkle them with half the Italian seasoning.
- Place the chicken breasts on top of the potatoes. Pour the remaining salad dressing over top. Sprinkle with the remaining Italian seasoning.
- Cook on low for 6 hours or high 3 hours.
Recipe by Gluten-Free Homemaker at http://glutenfreehomemaker.com/crockpot-italian-chicken-with-potatoes/