Zucchini with Onions
- 3 – 4 medium-sized zucchini
- 1 large yellow onion
- 1 Tablespoons butter, coconut oil, or clarified butter
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- Wash and trim the zucchini. Cut them into ⅛ – ¼ inch slices.
- Cut the onion into thin semi-circle slices.
- Heat the butter or oil in a large skillet until melted. Add the zucchini and onions and stir to coat.
- Add the dill weed and stir again.
- Heat and stir over medium high heat until the onion is just tender.
Recipe by Gluten-Free Homemaker at http://glutenfreehomemaker.com/zucchini-with-onions/