Spaghetti Squash Casserole
Recipe type: Main
Serves: 8 - 10
- 1 small spaghetti squash
- 1 – 1½ pounds ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 28 ounce jar pasta sauce
- 8 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- Cook the spaghetti squash and scrape out the flesh.
- Sauté the ground beef, onion and garlic together and drain any fat.
- In a greased 9 x 13 inch casserole dish put half the squash, spreading it over the bottom of the dish.
- Put half the beef/onion mixture on top of the squash.
- Spread half the pasta sauce on top and then sprinkle with half the cheese.
- Repeat the layers of squash, beef mixture, sauce, and cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Let sit for 5 – 10 minutes before serving.
Recipe by Gluten-Free Homemaker at http://glutenfreehomemaker.com/spaghetti-squash-casserole/