Chicken, Vegetable, & Pineapple Skillet Meal
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 – 2 Tablespoons cooking oil
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 cups crushed pineapple with juice
- 1 14.5 ounces can diced tomatoes with juice
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1 Tablespoon corn starch
- 2 Tablespoons cold water
- In a large skillet, heat the oil and add the onion, pepper and garlic. Sauté until tender.
- Add the chicken and heat through.
- Add the tomatoes and pineapple and heat.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Dissolve the corn starch in the cold water and slowly pour it into the skillet, stirring constantly.
- Cook a couple of minutes until hot and slightly thickened.
- Serve with rice.
Recipe by Gluten-Free Homemaker at http://glutenfreehomemaker.com/chicken-vegetable-pineapple-skillet/