Brown Rice Salad
- 3 cup cooked brown rice (variety of your choice)
- 1 1/2 cups cooked chicken or ham, cut in small chuncks
- 1/2 cup green onions, sliced
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Italian salad dressing
- If serving this warm, cook the rice and heat the chicken or ham.
- Combine the rice, chicken or ham, green onions and almonds. You could use the pot you cooked your rice in.
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise and salad dressing. Pour over the rice mixture and stir to coat.
If serving this cold, use leftover chicken or ham and do not heat it. Follow the directions above and chill before serving.
Recipe by The Gluten-Free Homemaker at http://glutenfreehomemaker.com/brown-rice-salad/