- 1 medium head of broccoli
- 1-2 cloves garlic (I used 2 large cloves and it was too much)
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- ¼ cup walnuts
- salt & pepper to taste
- ⅓ cup olive oil (more if needed)
- Wash, cut, and steam the broccoli until it is tender but not overcooked.
- Place the broccoli, garlic, cheese, salt & pepper in the bowl of your food processor using the regular chopping blade. Process until the broccoli is finely chopped.
- Keep the processor running and slowly add the olive oil through the tube until combined.
- Serve with pasta.
Recipe by The Gluten-Free Homemaker at http://glutenfreehomemaker.com/broccoli-pesto/