Beef and Green Beans (Slow Cooker)
- 3 pounds chuck roast
- ⅓ cup rice flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 2 (14.5 ounce) cans diced tomatoes, with juice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 Tablespoons molasses
- 16 ounces frozen slender green beans
- Cut the roast in to strips about ¾ inch wide. Trim most of the fat.
- Combine the strips of roast, flour, salt and pepper in a greased 6 quart or larger slow cooker. If using a smaller cooker, cut the recipe in half.
- Add the remaining ingredients and stir to mix them together.
- Cover and cook on low 6 – 8 hours or high 3 – 4 hours.
- Serve with rice or pasta.
Recipe by Gluten-Free Homemaker at http://glutenfreehomemaker.com/beef-and-green-beans-slow-cooker/