Garlic Lime Zucchini
Author: Linda Etherton
Recipe type: Side Dish
- 2 medium zucchini, shredded
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 Tablespoons coconut oil (or oil of choice, or butter)
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- salt to taste
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium high heat.
- Add the zucchini and garlic. Sauté until the zucchini reaches desired tenderness. It is usually better if it’s is on the crunchy side rather than the mushy side of being done.
- Add the lime juice and salt. Stir and heat briefly.
Recipe by The Gluten-Free Homemaker at http://glutenfreehomemaker.com/garlic-lime-zucchini/