Zucchini with Walnuts
- 3 medium zucchini
- 1-2 Tablespoons coconut oil, butter, or oil of choice
- ¼ – ½ cup chopped walnuts, plus halves for garnish
- 2 - 3 cloves garlic, minced
- salt & pepper to taste
- Wash and slice zucchini. I prefer to make medium to thick slices so the zucchini does not get soft too quickly.
- Heat the oil in a skillet and add the zucchini. Stir and cook until almost to desired doneness.
- Add the chopped walnuts and garlic, stir, and heat for about another minute until the walnuts hot and fragrant.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Transfer to a serving dish and garnish with walnut halves.
Recipe by The Gluten-Free Homemaker at http://glutenfreehomemaker.com/zucchini-with-walnuts/