Ham Bread Bites
Author: Linda Etherton
- ⅓ cup oil
- ⅓. cup water
- ⅓ cup almond milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1½ cup tapioca starch
- ¾ cup corn meal
- 2 large eggs
- 2 Tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 1 cup ground or finely chopped ham (be sure it's gluten free)
- In a medium bowl, combine the tapioca starch and corn meal.
- Heat the oil, water, milk, and salt in a small saucepan until white foam appears.
- Immediately add the hot liquid to the bowl of flour and stir with a wooden spoon to combine. Let rest about 10 minutes while you preheat the oven.
- Add the eggs and nutritional yeast and stir together well. Stir in the ham.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls onto a lightly greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350° for 20 minutes.
- Serve warm.
Recipe by The Gluten-Free Homemaker at http://glutenfreehomemaker.com/ham-bread-bites/