Roasted Red Potatoes
Author: Linda Etherton
Recipe type: Side Dish
- 2 pounds red potatoes
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Scrub and trim the potatoes. Medium sized potatoes should be cut in quarters, small ones can be cut in half.
- Place the cut potatoes in a bowl. Drizzle with olive oil and stir to coat.
- Sprinkle on the remaining ingredients and stir.
- Put the potatoes in a pan that’s big enough to hold them in a single layer without being too crowded. A jelly roll pan works well.
- Bake at 375 degrees about 40 minutes or until tender. The amount of time depends on how small the pieces are. Check them after 20 minutes and then every ten minutes.
Recipe by The Gluten-Free Homemaker at http://glutenfreehomemaker.com/roasted-red-potatoes/