Author: Linda Etherton
Recipe type: Main Dish
- 1 recipe gluten-free workable pastry dough
- 1 pound ground beef
- 6 ounces tomato paste
- ¼ cup water
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon pepper
- cheddar cheese, shredded
- Prepare the pastry dough according to directions.
- Brown and drain the ground beef.
- Add the tomato paste, water, sugar, oregano, salt, and pepper, and mix well.
- Roll the dough and cut into rectangles about 4 inches by 7 inches or circles about 7 – 7½ inches in diameter.
- Place filling on one half of the cut dough. Top with a little cheese.
- Fold the dough over and press the edges together. Place on a cookie sheet. Sprinkle with a little more cheese if desired.
- Bake at 350 degrees 15 – 20 minutes. Enjoy!
Recipe by Gluten-Free Homemaker at http://glutenfreehomemaker.com/gluten-free-hot-pockets/