Tater Tot Casserole
Author: Linda Etherton
- 1½ pounds ground beef
- ½ large onion, chopped
- 1 yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 recipe cream of chicken soup
- ¼ cup milk
- 2 pounds gluten-free frozen tater tots*
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Saute the ground beef, onion, and bell pepper in a large skillet until the beef is cooked through.
- Add the garlic and cook one minute more. Drain.
- Prepare the soup according to recipe instructions. Add the ¼ cup milk and stir to combine.
- Add the soup to the ground beef and mix well.
- Put the beef mixture in a greased 9 x 13 inch casserole dish.
- Place tater tots in a single layer on top. You will not need the entire 2 pounds.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the tater tots are hot through.
Recipe by The Gluten-Free Homemaker at http://glutenfreehomemaker.com/tater-tot-casserole/