Author: Linda Etherton
Recipe type: Dessert
- 5 bananas
- 2 Tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 Tablespoons agave nectar
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Peel bananas, remove any mushy parts, and place them in a buttered square casserole dish. You can cut them into sections if you like.
- Drizzle the butter, agave nectar, and orange juice over top (you don’t need to combine them).
- Sprinkle the cinnamon on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Serve warm.
Recipe by The Gluten-Free Homemaker at http://glutenfreehomemaker.com/baked-bananas-banana-cobbler/