Italian Sausage and Pasta
Recipe type: Main
- 12 ounces gluten free pasta
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 Tablespoon dried parsley
- salt to taste
- 6 Sweet Italian Sausages (pork or turkey)
- 1 Tablespoon coconut oil (or vegetable oil)
- 1 pound fresh broccoli
- Cook and drain the pasta.
- Add the coconut or vegetable oil to a large skillet and cook the Italian sausages.
- Wash, cut and steam the broccoli.
- Add the olive oil, basil, parsley, and salt to the cooked pasta and toss to coat.
- Cut the sausages into slices and add them along with the broccoli to the pasta and toss to combine.
Recipe by Gluten-Free Homemaker at http://glutenfreehomemaker.com/italian-sausage-and-pasta/