Meatballs - Baked
Recipe type: Main
- 1 lb. ground beef (I used 80% lean)
- 1/3 c. instant potato flakes (or dry bread crumbs)
- 1/4 c. milk (or substitute or just water)
- 1 Tb. gf soy sauce
- 1 Tb. parsley
- 3/4 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- 1/8 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 egg
- Place all ingredients in a bowl.
- Combine well using your mixer with the paddle attachment, your hands, or a large fork.
- Gently form balls about 1 1/2 inches in diameter. Place them in a greased baking dish.
- Bake at 400 degrees about 15 minutes. Cut one of the meatballs to check for doneness.
- Use them in your favorite meatball meal. If freezing, let the meatballs cool, then place them in a freezer bag or container. Don’t forget to label it!
Recipe by The Gluten-Free Homemaker at http://glutenfreehomemaker.com/gluten-free-meatballs/