Meatballs - Baked
Author: Linda Etherton
- 1 pound ground beef (I used 80% lean)
- ⅓ cup instant potato flakes (or dry gluten-free bread crumbs)
- ¼ cup milk (or substitute or just water)
- 1 Tablespoon gf soy sauce
- 1 Tablespoon parsley
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon pepper
- ⅛ tsp. garlic powder
- 1 egg
- Place all ingredients in a bowl.
- Combine well using your mixer with the paddle attachment, your hands, or a large fork.
- Gently form balls about 1½ inches in diameter. Place them in a greased baking dish.
- Bake at 400 degrees about 15 minutes. Cut one of the meatballs to check for doneness.
- Use them in your favorite meatball meal. If freezing, let the meatballs cool, then place them in a freezer bag or container. Don’t forget to label it!
Recipe by The Gluten-Free Homemaker at http://glutenfreehomemaker.com/gluten-free-meatballs/