Chicken and Rice Casserole
- Leftover cooked chicken, cut in bite size pieces
- Leftover cooked rice, quinoa or other grain (I had a mix of white rice, red quinoa, and millet)
- Italian dressing (I made my own from a Good Seasons mix)
- Ranch Dressing
- Gluten free cracker crumbs or corn flake crumbs
- Pecans, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Grease a rectangular baking dish.
- Spread your leftover rice on the bottom of the dish.
- Sprinkle it with a little Italian dressing.
- Put the chicken pieces on top and sprinkle on some more Italian dressing. Squirt some ranch dressing over that.
- Top with crushed gluten-free crackers or cereal and pecans.
- Bake at 350 degrees about 30 minutes or until hot through.
Recipe by The Gluten-Free Homemaker at http://glutenfreehomemaker.com/gluten-free-chicken-and-rice-casserole/