Sweet Potato Pone
Author: Linda Etherton
Recipe type: Side Dish
- 6 cups raw grated sweet potato
- ½ cup melted coconut oil or butter
- 6 eggs, lightly beaten
- ⅓ cup rice flour
- 1½ teaspoons cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup coconut palm sugar (or granulated sugar)
- 1½ cups milk (cow, almond, or other)
- 1½ cups chopped toasted pecans (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Grease a 9 x 13 inch baking dish.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl then pour into the baking dish.
- Bake about 40-45 minutes or until set in the middle.
Recipe by The Gluten-Free Homemaker at http://glutenfreehomemaker.com/sweet-potato-pone/