Baked Macaroni and Cheese
- 12 ounces gluten-free pasta
- 8 ounces evaporated milk (regular or milk substitute will work too)
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- salt & pepper
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Spray or butter a 9 x 13 inch baking dish.
- Cook and drain the pasta according to package instructions.
- Combine the milk and eggs.
- Put half the pasta in the dish.
- Drizzle half the butter over the pasta, then half the milk mixture. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
- Put half the shredded cheese on top.
- Repeat the layers.
- Bake at 350 degrees about 30 minutes or until the egg mixture has set.
Recipe by The Gluten-Free Homemaker at http://glutenfreehomemaker.com/baked-macaroni-and-cheese/