Easy Frosting Fudge (Gluten and Casein Free)
Author: Linda Etherton
Recipe type: Dessert
- 1 teaspoon clarified butter or butter substitute
- 12 ounces chocolate chips
- 1 can (16 ounce) chocolate frosting
- ½ cup chopped toasted walnuts
- Line a 8×8 inch or similar size pan with foil. Grease the foil and set aside.
- Toast walnut halves in the oven for 5 – 10 minutes, but be careful that they don’t burn. Let them cool and then chop them.
- Melt chocolate chips and butter in a sauce pan over low heat, stirring frequently. Remove from heat.
- Stir in frosting until well combined.
- Stir in nuts and mix well.
- Spread in prepared pan, cover, and refrigerate for 1-2 hrs.
- Cut into squares and serve.
Recipe by Gluten-Free Homemaker at http://glutenfreehomemaker.com/easy-frosting-fudge-gluten-and-casein/