Pumpkin Pie – Totally From Scratch
Author: Linda Etherton
Recipe type: Dessert
- 1 gluten-free pie crust
- 1 1/2 cups mashed pumpkin
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- Combine all the ingredients (except the pie crust) using a fork to mix them together.
- Pour it into an uncooked pie crust.
- Bake at 400 degrees 45-50 minutes.
- Let cool before cutting.
Recipe by The Gluten-Free Homemaker at http://glutenfreehomemaker.com/pumpkin-pie-totally-from-scratch/