Author: Linda Etherton
Recipe type: Dessert
- 6 cups peeled and sliced Granny Smith apples
- 1 cup sorghum flour
- ¾ cup sugar
- ¾ cup solid coconut oil, butter, or margarine
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Place the apple slices in a greased 9 x 13 inch baking dish.
- Mix the remaining ingredients together in a mixing bowl using a dough blender.
- Sprinkle on top of the apples and bake for 35 – 45 minutes until the apples are soft.
Recipe by Gluten-Free Homemaker at http://glutenfreehomemaker.com/apple-crisp/